BECOME A MEMBER
"I don't ride a bike to add days to my life. I ride a bike to add life to my days" - Unknown
Stowmarket club is friendly, welcoming and hugely supportive of all its members. Before you know it, you'll have a group of guys and girls as friends who love talking bikes, eating cake, drinking coffee (and the odd pint or two after a long ride), and socialising (on and off the bike).
If you want more convincing, membership benefits include:
- The best looking club kit in the world
- Club newsletter (full of results, event news, laughs and club news)
- CTT affiliation so you can ride time trials (club and open events)
- British Cycling affiliation so you can join BC and race in BC sanctioned events
- The opportunity to compete for club trophies
- The opportunity to compete in Eastern Road Race League events
On top of that, your membership card also entitles you to discounts at:
- Lifecycle UK, Bildeston
- Elmy Cycles, Ipswich
- Interbike, Marks Tey, Colchester
- Thomas Cycle Revolution, Ipswich and Colchester
- Physiofixx, Stowmarket
- Fast Test (MOT, servicing and repairs), Stowmarket
How much does membership cost?
If you're thinking that joining a club that offers all of that is going to be expensive, think again.
Our annual membership fees are currently:
- Adults - £25
- Under 18's - £10
- Second claim - £15
All we ask is that you ride safe, have fun and fulfill one marshaling duty a year (don't worry, it's not difficult).
I want to join!
All you have to do is download the membership form and return it to our membership secretary, Colleen Buckle (full details are on the form). Please click the link to the Google form below
Or alternatively print and send the form below. Full details are in the pdf
Download the Membership form today
Parental Consent form for Under 18's
We look forward to welcoming you to the SDCC family.
As a club member your information may be shared on the club website, social media pages or in emails sent by the club. This data will only be shared in the event that either you are a club volunteer, have participated in a race or challenge event or have recorded a major achievement. This data will be limited to your name, race results (if applicable) and details of your achievement. Limited further information about you may be included; for example, whether you have participated in a juniors’ race or a women’s race.
As a club member you must adhere to the British Cycling standard code of conduct and to the anti doping policy of the club